We offer a broad academic curriculum designed to meet the needs of all pupils. Alongside our academic success we place great importance on the development of each pupil within the school. The simple premise by which we operate is that we believe in every pupil. We nurture, guide, support and challenge pupils to develop a ‘can do’ attitude and ‘do the right things in the right way’.
We have an exceptionally pleasant school environment within which we have established a close community where everyone is valued.
- Personal Development Day 16 November 2018
- Firework night – review 15 November 2018
- Brass lessons @Studley 12 November 2018
- Year 7 Amie in GymFusion 12 November 2018
- Riley makes the cut 08 November 2018
- Studley Cross Country 24 October 2018
- Creative Maths Poster Competition 22 October 2018
- School residential @Whitemead 18 October 2018
- Post 16 Progression Evening review 18 October 2018