Manor – the History

The manor of Studley was recorded in the Domesday Book, mostly as part of the lands of William son of Courbucion who was appointed Sheriff of Warwick soon after in 1086.

Now standing on the site is an early 16th century timber framed building which remains in private hands and referred to as the Old Castle Manor.